DEIS - University of Bologna
Viale Risorgimento, 2 - 40136 - Bologna (ITALY)
|Tel: +39 051 209 93021
Fax: +39 051 209 93073
Antonio Natali was born in Casalecchio di Reno (Bologna, Italy) on June, 25, 1950. He received his Dr. Ing. degree in Electronic Engineering in 1974 from the University of Bologna, and since 1979 he has been holding courses on Computer Science in the Faculty of Engineering.
Full Professor since 1990, he is now teaching courses on Computer Science Fundamentals, Programming Languages and Software engineering in the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Bologna.
- President of the Committee for Courses in Computer Science in the seat of Cesena of the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Bologna from 1993 to 1998.
- Scientific Director of the CAMPUS project in the seat of Cesena of the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Bologna, since 1995.
- Director of the Computer Center of the Faculty of Engineering of Bologna University (C.C.I.B.) from 1997 to 1999.
- Vice-Chairman of the Group of Italian Professors in Computer Science of the Engineering Faculties since 1999.
- Member of the scientific Committee of ASTER (The new Acency fo the Technological Development of Emilia Romagna) since 1998.
- Member of the Council for Ph.D studies in Electronic and Computer Engineering of the University of Bologna
- Prof. Natali has held the position of Scientific Coordinator in several conventions between the Department of Electronical Informatics and Systems, University of Bologna and italian companies.
- He is member of ACM since 1975.
The scientific activity of Professor Antonio Natali has been and is dedicated to:
- programming languages and programming methodology
- software engineering
- coordination models and languages
He has pubblished more than 100 papers on international and national journals and on Conference Proceedings and is a co-author of a book on Ada.
He has participated to several national and eurpoean (ESPRIT) projects.
- Computer Science Fundamentals
- Programming languages
- Software engineering